Thursday, April 7, 2011

Spring Break part II

New York

With all the school work I've been doing, I almost forgot to tell you, my dear readers, about the second part of my spring break.

So moving on, on Tuesday morning, we got up to catch the Amtrak that would take us to New Yooooooork!

We almost missed it. "Living on the edge" said Andrew as we got in the train literally two seconds before it sailed off. The trip was a bit expensive but really comfortable and quiet.

As soon as we got off Grand Central Station I saw the chaotic frenzy that expected us. It was hectic.
But surprisingly, we managed to guide ourselves just fine.

Times Squarin', photo by, Martin   
After dropping our baggage at the hostel, conveniently located on the Financial District, we went on to Time Square.

From shopping in 5th Av., to sight seeing in Central Park, to Comedy Shows, beer & pool games in "Irish" bars, the trip was full of funny and unpredictable moments.

The whole experience was way to indescribable to...well, describe.

So, here's a resumed slide show of my first Spring Break in the US, from Washington DC and NY with love.

Enjoy ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment