Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Basketball Games at the Ramsey Center

During my stay here I've been having the opportunity to cheer for the WCU's basketball team both men and women's. And being a communications major I have the joy of working for TV 62, the university's student run television channel. For now the channel is only broadcasting online for catamountsports.com, but it's being really fun and I've been gaining loads of experience.

I set forward from Portugal knowing that I would have a more pro active engagement in activities related to my academic pursuit, but I never thought it would be this accessible and amusing. Unfortunately this type of opportunities never apperared to me in Porto, Portugal. This gets me thinking about my future academic life. Should I return and take backward steps in my learning? Should I stay? Or should I sail off for a masters in Sidney, Australia for example? And will they have the same "hands on" type of teaching?

(Video edited by Jarrett Frazier)

Lot's of questions have popped in my mind ever since I've came here. But one thing is for sure, I've been given a golden opportunity and I'll do everything I can to take the best out of it. Thanks mum! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment